Day 1 Dalat Arrival
The guide and driver pick you up at the airport, transfer to Dalat. Check in hotel and free at leisure.
Day 2 Dalat - city tour B,L,D
Starting the day with a circling around Xuan Huong lake – the mirror in the center of Dalat. We stop to visit ancienttrain station - one of the works bearing the imprint of French architecture in Indochina. You will see the locomotives powered by steam and the cog railroad.
Visit Bao Dai’s Summer Palace, where the last Emperor of Viet Nam- Bao Dai stayed and ruled his Viet Nam from 1949 to 1954.
The next poin is the Crazy House - the architecture that can not be explained nor described, just come and see!
Continue to drive along the most quiet and romantic streets to Tuyen lam Lake. Visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery that is Over look Tuyen Lam Lake, at present is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam.
The last point of this day is Robin Hill, at an altitude of 1 690m compared with sea level, you will have a panoramic view to the town in the sunset.
Day 3 Dalat countryside B,L,D
8h30. From hotels, we drive on the quiet Provincial Road 725 , pass Camly airport, vegetable and flower fields, forests...
Visit: - MangLinh Coffee plantation
- Van Thanh Flower village
- Cricket farm
- Rice wine distilery
- The rural market of Nam Ban village
- Cuong Hoan silk factory
- Enjoy the impressive Elephant
waterfall roaring like thunder!
- Admire the giant statues in Linh An
Back to Dalat.
Overnight in Dalat
Day 4 Dalat city tour B,L,D
8h30. Drive to Lat village: located under the foot of Langbian mountain, now is the center of the Lat community (15km North of Dalat).
- Visit the church which is decorated with the traditional patterns describe the spiritual life of the people.
- Continue to Chil village, strolling in the village of the native people of the area.
- Visit Chil’s traditional houses with their farming tools, musical instruments and belongings.
- Learning about K’ho culture.
- Admiring the talent of K’ho women in a weaving workshop.
- Visit coffee farms, vegetable fields, flowers, strawberries gardens. Learn K’ho lifestyle through their daily activities.
- After walking around the farms, you will visit a rustic bungalow of people here. Learn the processes of harvesting, drying, roasting coffee. Homeowners will invite you to enjoy one cup of coffee that is roasted on site.
- Enjoy the performance of K’ho woman on T’rưng – an ethnic musical instrument that ‘ll give you an unforgettable impression during your trip.
Back to town.
Afternoon we visit to Mong Mo hill, Dalat botanic park - a collection of a good number of flowers, orchids and plants.
Visit the colorful Dalat market where you can buy souvenirs or specialties of Dalat.
Day 5 Dalat depart B
Free at leisure until the time to trasfer to Lien Khuong airport.